9.03.2007

Packing

I didn't mean to actually pack today, but I thought I'd make sure what I want to bring actually fits. It does, but now it's all packed and it seems silly to undo my hard work. It looks like I'll be living out of the stuff from my carry-on and items that didn't make the final cut.

Notice the lovely double-backpack look. Very good for mobility.

Scary smile!


This is a bit hard to read, but I got on the scale holding ALL my gear, including two bags that will be checked and two carry-ons -- the clothes, supplies and necessities for two years and three months. WELL, me and my stuff, according to mom's scale, weigh 213.5 pounds.

JUST in case you were wondering... :-D

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey! So i decided that you can't leave yet...until you strap another bag on your shoulder...ME :) I am excited for you and sad for you to leave! Muah!