1.16.2008

PACKAGES!

I LOVE YOU! YOU GUYS ARE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING!

Many, many packages got delivered in my hot little hands today!

Two packages from Megan and Justin
One package from Uncle Dennis and Linda
One package from Kathy Carbone
One package from KyleAnne and Sharon Mabey
One package from my Mom

Including, lots of books, some clothes, candy, magazines, snacks, toiletries all sorts of wonderful goodies. Thanks to all of you who have been thinking of me and sending packages. I can't even remember everything that was there, it was definitely like Christmas day. I am so touched and excited. I got so many goodies that I'm not going to be able to bring everything back to my site all at once!!! Don't feel bad though, I am definitely NOT complaining.

At the risk of being very, very boring, I'm going to list the titles of books I received to prevent doubling up.
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
This is Not Chick Lit by Elizabeth Merrick
To Feel Stuff by Andrea Seigel
Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jacklyn Moriarty
Getting Over It by Anna Maxted
Spitting Feathers by Kelly Harte
The Family Tree by Carole Cadwalladr
Daughters of Fortune by Isabelle Allende
Paula by Isabelle Allende
Midwives by Bohjalian
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Rainmaker by John Grisham
Lucky You by Carl Hiaasen
Tell No One by Harlan Coben
The Girls Guide to Hunting and Melissa Bank
The Sotires of Eva Luna by Isabelle Allende
A Breach of Promise by Anne Perry
Of Love and Shadows by Isabelle Allende

Other highlights included some much needed new pants and socks, some lotions, bug stuff, hand sanitizer and, did I mention I got SNACKS???? hehehehhehehe.

You guys are amazing, thank you so much!
Love,
Kira

No comments: