8.23.2007

Travel plans

18 days and counting!

Because of time zone differences, travel time and event schedules, I'll be flying to DC a day early, on September 10.

Portland to Dallas/Ft Worth @ 9.20 am
Dallas/Ft Worth to Washington/National @ 4.25 pm
Arrive Washington DC @ 8.15 pm

There was a little sentence in a little letter to the effect of I better pack my carry-on so that I can live out of it for a while, as we will be separated from our baggage for a couple of days when we arrive in the Dominican Republic. Uh... good to know.

2 comments:

evanismo said...

kira,
excited to see you soon as well. i like one of your sidebar items, a list of all of our fellow classmates with blogs. entertaining.
evan

Esperanza said...

I'll be arriving a day early too! Can't wait to meet you and the other PCTs.

Esperanza

esperanzag.blogspot.com